Pages

▼

3/5/14

Barack Obama's Diary: Panic attack

Dear Diary: These are very stressful times for us all.  I was spooning up the last of my Froot Loops, when  Leonid Kharitonov and the Red Army Choir Song of the Volga Boatmen blasted from my iPresidentophone."Vladimir?" I said, for it was he. "Obamavich, I am not amused by your sending the bonehead Kerry  to hold talks in Ukraine, an area that is historically Russian.  I have made myself very clear that you are not to interfere in our domestic  affairs." I feigned nonchalance.
"Whatcha goin' to do about  it, Vlad?" I asked.  "You're just bluffing as usual." [I was following Sun Tzu's principle of annoying your enemy to make him concentrate on you rather than the battle at hand.]  " You think I'm bluffing?" asked Putin. "Get ready for a phone call from NORAD."  Moments later my  phone played Hail to the Chief. It was NORAD.  They said the  Russians had just launched an ICBM. Yikes! I grabbed my phone and yelled into it: "Valerie, Joe,  we're under missile attack! Get to the Oval Office ASAP!" I dove under the Resolute Desk and bravely hugged my knees. But enough about me.