9/3/11

What's in his plan? We hack into O's teleprompter

 Immortal words scroll  by
Thanks to aid from a team of Kyrgyzstani hackers,  the Laughing Conservative  brings you the  draft teleprompter script  for  Thursday's  Greatest Presidential  Speech Ever:
"My fellow Americans, [smile]  after  several weeks of careful  consideration I have  designed an innovative plan  to  increase employment  growth  in  our great  country [pause]  I will  begin this process by immediately  appointing 100  federal   planning committees,  who will begin  planning  50 sub-committees,  one  for each state, that will, in their turn,  begin planning for 100  planning sub-sub-committees that will plan -- in their turn -- how to plan for planning committees  in every  county in the country.  That will immediately provide jobs for upward of  half a million people. I will keep you informed  of further planning about planning in the months ahead and of  how I will be planning to further restore the economic graveyard  I inherited from the previous Administration, so America can take its place again as that Shining City on the Hill .  Let us,  therefore  go forward together  and make plans for the glorious job-filled  future  that  I have planned. Thank you all. [pause]  And God Bless America!