2/26/12

Barack Obama's Diary

Dear Diary: Those Afghans sure are hard to please. The local  US commander has apologized,  even I --  the fourth greatest president in the history of the United States --- have apologized and now the Deputy Acting Assistant Defense Secretary has  also apologized. (How many people does Panetta have in that office, anyway? He's supposed be cutting back.) It's enough to give anybody heartburn, especially after  M. ordered me a dinner  of a dime-sized steak with two cups of peas.  Which reminds me: Where did I put the GasX? 
 I  shot some hoops with Marv my giant  body man after the daily briefing this morning. He let me win, as a good bodyman should. Pity Asshat  Assad  in Syria doesn't back down as easily.  Hillary assures me that our man in Moscow has been  pressuring  Russia to help... or Putin on the Ritz (geddit? That's good one, though I say so myself, and I do). Michelle is calling. Time to close the laptop, say a bedtime prayer to myself. And so to bed.