2/1/12

Dear Cabby: Our Advice Columnist

Dear Cabby:  I want middle-class Americans to vote for me. I'm not focused on  the  very poor who have a safety net, nor the very rich. But people keep misunderstanding me. I care about all Americans, but I'm focused on the middle-class. What should I do? -- M.R.


Dear M.R.:  Mitt... Mitt ?  What kind of name is that?  OK,  we're in Queens now.  Whaddya mean  'who are those strange people?'   They're the  goddam middle class, Mitt -- the people  I  have to  work two shifts a day to keep up with.  To appeal to the middle class, you need to  know  what it's like to be middle-class.  You won't learn  that in  the back of a cab, buddy The middle class  can't afford cabs any more.  You gotta ride da subway, Mitt. What's da subway?  Fuggedaboudit..  This is your terminal.  Hey! You call that a tip? I got 6 mouths to feed. Goddam tightwad.-- Cabby