3/22/12

Barack Obama's Diary

Dear Diary: Back in DC at last, after two long days in flyover country. A funny thing happened in Ohio today, when was addressing an attentive  audience at Ohio  State University on weighty matters of energy policy. As I spoke some dude heckled me, heckled  me, the leader of the Free World. I stopped dead and gave the aforesaid dude one of my extra-special  prolonged stares that even had Netanyahu shaking in his boots. (Hillary claims  that Netanyahu  was shaking with silent laughter, but she would say that, wouldn't she.) Incredibly this little twerp did not immediately  desist, but continued to yell objections to the Oklahoma-Gulf leg of the XL pipeline. What is the world coming to? Where's the common courtesy?  I was soon  ushered away to the safe confines of Air Force One for the trip back to DC. And not a moment to soon. My exceptional gifts of intellect and perspicacity are  clearly wasted on such people. So here I am, back in the White House  private residence, in fresh  blue  jammies, carefully laid out by Marv, the body guy, ready to shut the laptop and to say a quick prayer to myself. Michelle is calling  out to me. And so to bed.