4/15/12

Barack Obama's Diary

Boo-boo!...Um-num-num
Dear Diary: My last day in Cartagena, Colombia, draws to a close.  I spent most of my time on productive side-meetings with leaders. But I noticed how often they exchanged knowing looks  and  smirks at my expense over the Secret Service debacle. Next an aggravator  aggregator   like Drudge will  start calling it Hookergate and the label will spread like typhoid. I've heard from Jarrett and  Axelrod that my hard work  down here has been  completely overshadowed  in the media by the scandal, just as I had feared. I am not just angry. I am incandescent  compact-fluorescent with rage.  To quote the Bhagavad Gita "I am become Death the Destroyer of Worlds." The Secret Service is going to need another Secret Service to protect itself from me when I return to DC. Marvelous Marv has laid out my jammies,  a small bowl  of  my favorite Planter's trail mix and my blankey Boo-boo.  Dude's a genius.Time to say a prayer to Myself. And so to bed and Boo-boo's comforting embrace. Barry loves his Boo-boo... num-um-num-num...