5/3/12

Barack Obama's Diary

Dear Diary: Finally we had our pre-pre-Cinco de Mayo party and I was able to show off the Spanish I have assiduously acquired over the past couple of  weeks.  "Hola! Que pasa," I said to the Mexican Ambassador. "Did you enjoy my pierros  caliente con chilli?"  In other words, " my hot dogs with chilli sauce". For some inexplicable reason he turned pale and ran off to the PortaPotties.  Did I say something hispanically incorrect?  Surely not. 
Right-wing bloggers have been mocking me again. A certain 'Chris Wysocki'  had a joke about chihuahua chimichangas [Have I got a gulag for you, bloggers] Others have been begging for brain bleach after reading what the composite girlfriend in my autobiography said about the delicious odor of Me  in my New York rental. What an attractive young man I was, if I can say so myself, and I do. Time for bed now. I had one too many Margaritas in an effort to show what a good amigo I am and I think I'll skip My usual  prayer to myshelf   and go shraight to bed and  nuzzle Boo-boo my blankey, um-num-num-um-z-z-z-z...