5/11/12

Barack Obama's Diary

Dear Diary: What a glorious day! A rapturous welcome in Seattle after my ..er..embracing of same sex marriage. Then on to George Clooney's modest residence in LA for the famed $40,000-a-plate fund-raising dinner. A huge bargain  for the honor of dining with a figure of  such historical importance as myself. "Mommy and Mommy had dinner with the great President Obama,"  same-sex wives will tell their wide-eyed bisexual or transvestite children as they visit the Obama Memorial, a womb-like structure that will  dominate the Washington Mall replacing the aggressively phallic symbolism of  the Washington monument.  Where was I? Oh yes, dinner at George Clooney's. The food was created by Wolfgang Puck.  The main course was Puck's duck,  Peking-style  with little buns, and, mercifully, no peas. I was able to consume a generous  amount of a delicious dessert before I felt the inevitable kick in the shin from Michelle. In a brief speech I said that people like me but they love Clooney  [Of course they may love Clooney but  they worship me] As guests of honor,  M. and I excused ourselves tactfully early. Marv my marvellous travel director has laid out my blue jammies and secured Boo-boo my blankey under my pillow. And so --after a quick blessing of myself by me-- to bed and the comforting, satin touch of Boo-boo. Um-num-num-umzzzz...