5/11/12

Barack Obama's Diary

Dear Diary: After a glittering  night being worshiped like gods by Hollywood's greatest at Clooney's place, we stopped at Reno, Nevada, where the most disconcerting news had begun to circulate: despite my history-making embrace of same-sex marriage, Mitt Romney is now leading me 50% to my 43% in the latest Rasmussen poll. How can this be?  How can a man so dull that he needs a personality transplant,  outshine my coruscating  brilliance on today of all days? Can I have made a miscalculation in saying my views  have been 'evolving' when bitter gun-clingers deny evolution exists? Perhaps I should  instead describe same-sex marriage as part of  Intelligent Design?
We got home about 9pm and I  put on my travel bathrobe, in the pocket of which Marvelous Marv had placed my emergency blankey Boo-boo-too who offers the same soothing delights as Boo-boo, but in blue, not pink. And so to bed, with  Boo-boo-too... um-num-num-um, Boo-boo-too always  make Barry feel better, just like Boo-boo and keep nasty Mitt monsters away all nightzzzzzz