7/8/12

Barack Obama's Diary

Dear Diary:  The synapses of my brain have been  much refreshed by a weekend at Camp David.  I am  increasingly convinced of the need for a great leader, such as Myself, to  actively encourage the masses to acknowledge  his  place in history. I have  had the idea of an official birthday on July 4, and an anthem in praise of my achievements. In the extremely unlikely event of my losing in November, I will eventually  need some sort of  monument on the National Mall to mark my historic achievements.  But what form should it take?  Jefferson has his dome. Washington has his obelisk. MLK has his boulder.  What is left for me: mayhap  mighty marble facsimiles of the tablets engraved Tylenol  I carried down from Camp David in the Maryland mountains to the sweltering heat of DC as a symbol of hope for my adoring subjects. As I now drift off to sleep beside M.  in the Presidentopedic, clutching Boo-boo my blankey, I shall dream of  breathtaking future tributes devoted to Me alone. Barry luv Boo-boo...um-num-num-um...zzzzz...