7/11/12

Barack Obama's Diary

Dear Diary: I been having disturbing dreams again of  Ann Romney pushing her way into the Oval Office  to  measure  for drapes and carrying wood restorer to remove my heel marks from the Resolute Desk. These dreams happen every time the polls show Mitt  gaining on me. A piece of good news today: the National Organization for Women has endorsed me. Scary women, maybe, but votes are votes. I knew that making a call to Sandra Fluke would pay  dividends.  Talking of scary women, M. is calling out to me, so I had better end this entry, tuck her up and slide into the Presidentopedic beside her, there to grasp my blankey, Boo-boo, to ward off dreams of  Ann  Romney striding into the Oval Office, as I hastily remove my feet from the top of the Resolute Desk. Barry luv Boo-boo... um-num-num-um..zzzzz...