8/17/12

Barack Obama's Diary: Bad day in D.C.

Dear Diary: Auugh! Someone has "leaked" the preposterous story  that Valerie Jarrett proposed to Hillary  that Hillary should consider running for VP, replacing  Joe Biden.  The rumor is that Bill liked the idea, but Hillary was worried that we might lose [as if] and  that would brand her as a loser before she could run for President in 2016.  So she declined the offer. Where do these tales come from? The Clinton camp? It's possible that they are laying false trails to keep Hillary in the spotlight while she readies for her big run in 2015.  These shenanigans have done nothing to  help or hinder my standing in the polls for the next election. Meantime I'm ready to slide in to the old Presidentopedic.  Boo-boo my blankey provided little protection  last night from Mittman and Ryan who still barge into my innocent dreams and make fun of my policies.
 A pox upon the two of them.