8/14/12

Barack Obama's Diary: How Cool Am I

Dear Diary: Auugh!  Ryan has  not only invaded my Iowa stumping ground, but he and Mitt again kicked down the door to my innocent dreams  last night as I slept in  Des Moines. They were mocking my  arithmetic skills, chanting:
" One banana, two bananas three bananas, four; 
Five bananas, six  bananas, nine bananas, more."
Racist swine. At the Iowa State Fair I called on everyone to support a fairer America where everyone shares the success of the successful. No winning pig;  but blue ribbons for all pigs.  Ryan tried stumping for  capitalist pigs. As if. Good luck with that, R&R.
I watched Michelle on Leno last night. She has learned well from me, using the word "cool" at least a dozen times. Cool. Using Cool is way Cool. It makes you seem, well, cool.  It's time for beddie-byes again. I'm cool with that, because Marv my trip director has laid out my travel blankey Boo-boo-two alongside my blue jammies. How cool is that. Cool Barry luv cool Boo-boo-two...um-num-num-um...zzzzz...