8/25/12

Barack Obama's Diary: I'm in a snit

Dear Diary: I am in a snit. The University of Virginia has refused my request to use their campus for a campaign event. Refused me, one of the greatest figures of American history who will eventually completely eclipse UVA's founder, Thomas Jefferson. UVA say they don't want their schedule disrupted on the second day of their academic year. Hmmm. Another thing that is contributing to my agitation is Mittman's so-called "joke" that he has not ever being asked to show his birth certificate.  Hah. Hah. The only thing keeping my spirits up is the hope that I will have to send FEMA in to rescue Mittman and Ryan from the wrath of Hurricane Isaac. How sweet would that be. I've asked Valerie Jarrett to add eye of newt and toe of frog to her cauldron and  to begin incantations to the spirits of Wind and Rain.