8/26/12

Barack Obama's Diary: Winds of change

Dear Diary:  It's Sunday night and we're back in the White House after an exhausting weekend at Camp David.  Yay! Valerie Jarrett added an eye of newt and toe of frog to her cauldron and the spell has worked. Her incantations to the spirits of wind and rain are increasing the velocity of Hurricane Isaac as I write, forcing Mittman and Ryan to shorten their convention. I am a genius though I say so Myself, and I do. Even Romney on Saturday was so in awe of My Majestic Self that he mentioned me to an audience in Iowa and  added: "Bless his heart." Indeed I am exceptionally blessed -- with an incredible intellect and remarkable modesty. Bless me! I am about to slide into the Presidentopedic to enjoy the satin-edged comfort of my blankey Boo-boo... Barry luv Boo-boo..um-num-num-um..zzzzz