8/3/12

Barack Obama's Diary

Dear Diary: Auuugh! Romney is invading my dreams again. Last night  I was once more in mortal combat with him, trying to dislodge his soft hands from my esophagus. I was yelling: "Curses on you Mitt," and thrashing around in the Presidentopedic to such an extent  that I woke up to find Michelle shaking  my shoulder and saying: "Wake up  Barry...wake up... you're having a Mitt-mare."  Now it's bedtime again and meantime my poll numbers have dropped even further.  Maybe this is no coincidence and Mitt is a vampire who comes to suck my life blood while I sleep. [Note to self: Ask the WH kitchen to create a necklace of garlic cloves, just in case] Meanwhile I will have to be content with my blankey Boo-boo to keep me safe. Barry luv Boo-boo...um-num-num-um..zzzzz..