8/15/12

Barack Obama's Diary

Dear Diary: It was the best of days and it was the worst of days, and I spent it basking in the adoration of my subjects as my majestic procession through the buckeye state came to a close. Meantime, Biden's been inserting  his feet in his mouth on an industrial scale. First he warned that the Wall Street wants to put African-Americans back in chains. Then he said victory for us is inevitable in North Carolina. A pity that he was speaking in Virginia. If he ever has to step into my shoes  and press the red button, will he say: " Bye-bye Russia"  or  "...Oops...sorry,  I meant Iran?"]  M. and I are back in the White House at last, having arrived  home at 10 pm from Moline, Illinois. Nobody knows the places I've seen. Soon I will say a bedtime prayer to myself and slide into the Presidentopedic and embrace my blankey, Boo-boo. Barry luv Boo-boo...um-num-num-um..zzzzzz...