9/16/12

Barack Obama's Diary: Vanished

Dear Diary:  Auuugh! I am in a snit. I am sick of being over-criticized and under-appreciated. So I have gone into seclusion for the weekend. No public appearances, no church, no campaigning, nothing, zero, nada. Now we'll see how my ungrateful subjects like it. There will be fear, trembling and gnashing of teeth all over this land. "Where is the Great Obama. Our father, our Dear Leader," they will already be saying. "Who will now deliver us from militant Islamists and angry Iranians." But I shall remain completely out of their gaze and let them  cry themselves to sleep. Ere long they will be swarming outside the White House weeping and begging for my wise and infinitely knowledgeable  leadership. No-one has arrived yet, but mark my words, they will. They will.  Chuck Todd will, anyway.