10/16/12

Barack Obama's Diary: Ready or not, here I come...

Dictated aboard Air Force One en route  from Williamsburg to New York:
Dear Diary: I'm on my  way to ...errr...Hofstra University for the ...uh...second debate tonight. I'm armed with to the...uh... teeth with zingers and I'll be wired to the eyeballs with caffeine (but no Red Bull or coffee as I can't leave the stage) and I'll have Wagner's Ride of the Valkyries pumping from my Ipod into my ears, as I wait to go on stage for the Big Showdown.  I'll be awash in adrenaline. Be afraid Mitt, be very afraid. I am become death, the destroyer of worlds. Talking of ...uh...destruction, Michelle will be watching  in the audience and I will be able to tell from her Scowl-o-Meter if I am being fearsome enough. I almost feel sorry for Mitt as he faces the scimitar of my limitless intellect, honed to razor sharpness after hours of duelling with the formidable John Kerry. I am ready for Mitt, let me have at him!