10/15/12

Barack Obama's Diary: Purgatory

Dear Diary: Another day in purgatory at the Kingsmill resort, in Williamsburg, verbally duelling with John Kerry,  as  I look wistfully through the windows at the golf courses outside. I know perfectly well that I roundly defeated Mittman in the last debate, and there's no reason this should be any different. Giving me an inflatable Romney and a baseball bat won't make me more aggressive. Debating Kerry is as bracing as bathing in warm ketchup. Frankly, I'm bored. Maybe I should  take a break and carry another five pizzas into the local democrat office and soak up their admiration.  What impertinence it is to expect a sitting president to put on a dog and pony show to justify his re-election. There's a Ferrari car show going on here. One of those and a gigantic Hawaiian mansion  with a triple garage to put it in --now that's worth getting excited about.