3/20/13

Barack Obama's Diary: The mark of The Beast

Here I am in Tel Aviv after an overnight flight from DC aboard Taxpayer One. I like making my grand exit from the aircraft, through the forward door . First I wave  and grin at the adoring crowds and TV audiences then  I make an agile,  light-footed descent of the stairs, not touching sides, nor looking down,  thus projecting an image of limitless confidence. Meanwhile, my lackeys and aides disembark  through a rear door.
Bibi was waiting for me on the tarmac. He bared his teeth at me in an agonized semblance  of a smile. "Slalom", I said in the Hebrew, I had  practiced on a Rosetta Stone CD on my trip.  "I think you mean shalom," said BibiAwkwaard...
But worse was to come, dudes. My limo,  known as "The Beast" has been filled with the wrong fuel, so it won't start.   I'll Bush is to blame.  Fortunately there is another Beast waiting for me in Jordan and it is being flown here. But enough about me.