4/6/13

Barack Obama's Diary: Four!

Dear Diary: O happy day! I managed a round  of golf with staffers  Marvin Nicholson, Joe Paulsen and Michael Brush, making a happy band of four.
 I always cut a dashing figure in golfing duds though I say so myself, and I do. I usually have a couple  calls put through to me on my iPhone while am playing, just to remind my fellow players who I am and that it would be wise for their careers not to get closer than a stroke or two behind me.
That tiresome gnome Kim Jong-un is still threatening war whenever he has a bad hair day, which is most days. That's funny! Though I say so myself, and I do. After all that fresh air and sunshine I am going to watch Storage Wars, cheer on Barry Weiss and have  an early night, curled up with my blankie Boo-boo that Marvin ensures is always under the pillow whereever I spend the night. Boo-boo um-num-num-num-zzzzzzz...