4/28/13

Barack Obama's Diary: I hug me

Dear Diary: Bammit! Sometimes I am so delighted with myself that I want to give myself a hug and a kiss. Not an easy thing to achieve, but after my shining hour at the White House Correspondents' Dinner I tried to do it as I was undressing. Michelle cried out: "What on earth are you doing, you miserable  little man".  She was not pleased that I had poked gentle fun at her bangs, and said I looked ridiculous standing in the bedroom  in my shorts and socks with my arms wrapped tightly around myself.  I retired to the Presidentopedic and the soothing touch of the satin edging of my blankey Boo-boo. Boo-boo luv Barry..um..num...num num... Boo boo will keep nasty dreams about red lines in Syria away from Barry won't you Boo-boo? Um--num...num ... zzzzzzzzz.