4/1/13

Barack Obama's Diary: Pranking Joe

Dear Diary: I've been on a roll today. The White House Easter Egg Roll, to be more precise. My minions had arranged for some eggs to be in a special eco-friendly wrapper with Michelle and my signatures on them. Michelle wanted  eggs to be filled with broccoli and tofu, but the EPA said that might choke the Lesser Banded  Possum, or some such creature, so we had to abandon the idea. I had no chance to prank anyone, so when I had  lunch with Biden and he bit down on a piece of  steak,  I said: "How are you enjoying Netanyahu? Joe instantly stopped chewing, raised a napkin to his mouth and said: "Bibi? You're kidding." I said:  "Nah, but if you don't like him rare, just eat your vegetables." As he spat the half-masticated mouthful into his napkin I said merrily: "April Fool!"  Hilarious, though I say so myself and I do.  But enough about me.