5/2/13

Barack Obama's Diary: Buenos Dias!

Dear Diary: Buenos dias el Presidente! I have been practicing my Spanish ready for my arrival in Mexico and my meeting with President Peña Nieto; at the Palacio Nacional in Mexico City, where  he will be stunned by my fluency in his language.  Buenos is the masculine form of the word and buenas is the feminine form. I have to explain these things to people  not fortunate enough to have had my vast education. In fact, I will be saying. buenas tardes to him as it will be evening when we meet for a working  dinner and tardas is feminine....Whatever. I will ask for a chicken burrito. I will be sure to have a secret service taster in the kitchen. You never know where you are with these hispaniolas. Especially after Eric The Withholdder's disastrous rapido y furioso gun-running scheme. But enough about me.