7/7/13

Barack Obama's Diary: Oh Morsi, Morsi me

Dear Diary:  Deposed President Morsi and his troubles have followed me even unto the mountains of Maryland and,  yea, even unto the Camp of David. I have vouchsafed to the Egyptians  that I, Barack the Magnificent, am deeply concerned that they have chosen to overthrow my guy, Muhammad Morsi. As I have mentioned on these pages before, I obtain a lot of my information from the media, like everyone else. I can't see the point of ambassadors-- that guy Stevens in Benghazi was big trouble and Anne Patterson  in Cairo can't do a live report from Tahrir Square, like NBC's Richard Engel who says the pro and anti-Morsi factions haven't taken any notice of my expressions of concern and are still beating the crap out of each other and blinding each other with lasers. Ingrates! Just wait till I cut off their  access to our jet fighters and our crates full of taxpayer dollars. But enough about me.