8/20/13

Case Notes: Patient 540463, Obama, Barack H.

8/20/13: Patient still highly stressed when I visited him in his family quarters. When I asked what was troubling him, he launched into a rambling monologue about the Egyptians and how they were ignoring his vision for their future.  I asked: "Have you considered that they might have their own ideas about that?" He looked me in astonishment. "Don't be silly,"  he said,"I know muslims from my time in Indonesia. There is no more beautiful sound  on earth than a muezzin calling the faithful to prayer from the minaret of a mosque, except, maybe, the sound of a Maine lobster claw being cracked to release a dense nugget of meat..." Patient became distracted for while,  making chewing noises. Perhaps I need to add delusional  to his diagnosis.--Dictated by Dr. S.H.Rink