9/3/13

Case Notes: Patient 540463, Obama, Barack H.

9/3/13: I am now comfortably ensconced aboard Air Force One, amongst various aides and sycophants.  Next to me,  in an aisle seat is Marvin Nicholson, Patient's trip director and frequent golf partner.  My Patient has his own quarters up front which I will not enter unless my services are needed. I have been sworn to secrecy by Valerie Jarrett about this trip, but I will be dictating my own case notes as usual since they will enjoy the usual protection of  doctor/patient communications.
Soon after our boarding completed, Air Force One  began to taxi to the runway at Joint Base Andrews. We stopped for a moment. Then there was a roar as the  four Pratt and Whitneys reached full throttle and I was pressed back into my seat as we headed down the runway and  climbed quickly into the cloudless sky over DC.  Next stop, Stockholm. I settled back, hoping that my Patient's needs would not disturb me until I could get 6 hours' solid sleep. ---Dictated by S.H. Rink, MD.