9/3/13

Case Notes: Patient 540463, Obama, Barack, H.



9/4/13 Patient is still dithering and  unable to make his mind up about anything. As soon I make some progress with cognitive behavioral therapy, Putin calls and Patient starts whimpering and trembling. I am now calling this Vladiphobia, a morbid fear of Vladimir Putin. Valerie Jarrett has asked me to accompany Patient on his trip to Sweden tonight and then onwards to the G20 meeting at St. Petersburg, where I will be a "political observer"  providing psychological insight into, and body-language analysis of the other participants. I will be on hand at all times to deal with Patient's Vladiphobia if it should arise  (presents itself as a sudden cold sweat, rapid, shallow breathing with accelerated heartbeat and palpitations.) I have brought with me an adequate quantity of Ativan. Patient bird-brain is going to need every tablet that I dare give him.---Dictated by S.H. Rink, MD. 9/4 at 4.45pm