9/10/13

Progress Notes: Patient 540463, Obama, Barack, H.

9/10/13: Patient presented more calmly this morning. It seems that Valerie Jarrett has laid out a a clear strategy for patient to follow, now that Vlad Putin has outmaneuvered him on Syria. Patient announced:  "I  am going to claim the Russian solution --where they take possession of Syria's chemical weapons-- is the result of my own smart diplomacy...What is that weird smile, Doctor? Are you laughing at me? Putin's laughing at me. Palin's laughing at me. And you, Doctor, are you mocking me, too?"
Uh-oh...patient  seems to be veering towards paranoia again. I may try a low dose of Loxapine to combat patient's depression and paranoia.  But first I am going to take a sample of patient's blood for a lab test for marijuana. This moron has been a stoner since high school and if he has reverted, that may be at the root the development of paranoia and needs to be eliminated as the cause before I consider an anti-psychotic. ---Dictated by S.H.Rink M.D.