1/15/14

Progress Notes for Patient 540463, OBAMA, Barack, H.

1/15/14: I will have to consider a renewed course of a mild sedative for patient, who is again showing symptoms of paranoia. When I entered the family room of his private apartment, my heart dropped. There he was again face down on the hideous brown sofa, beating it with clenched fists. He looked up at me with red-rimmed eyes. "Bastards!" he said.
"Which bastards, Majesty?" I asked gently.
"Senators of the Intelligence Commitee--dumb as a sack of  bricks-- now reckon the Benghazi attack was preventable. I had an important fund-raiser to  attend next day and I needed my sleep...preventable? My ass."
"Why don't you roll up a sleeve, Excellency, and I'll give you something to calm you down."
"Excellency?  That's 'Majesty' to you, Rink, and don't you forget it."
"I'm so sorry, Majesty," I said soothingly and plunged a shot of Ativan into his arm."Yikes! he cried and almost immediately calmed down. I quickly tippy-toed out of the apartment. ---Dictated by S.H. Rink, M.D.