1/8/14

Progress Notes for Patient 540463: OBAMA, Barack H.

1/8/14: Patient was still in a traumatized state over the Gates book tonight when Valerie Jarrett called me over again to calm him down.  She has arranged for me to be given a room, with a closet for a change of clothes, to bunk down during patient's times of crisis: like tonight, when he was wandering the halls stopping before portraits of former Presidents. As I was approaching him quietly he giggled girlishly and said to Abe Lincoln: "Apart from that,  how was the play, Mr President?" [an oldie, but a goody]. " Come with me, Your Majesty," I said, using the title that reassures him most. "I think Mr Lincoln has heard that one before." I gently led him back to his family apartment, fed him a sedative  tablet, found his blankey Boo-boo for him and retired to my new private room, giving instructions to his Secret Service detail to call me if I was needed later.---Dictated by S.H.Rink, M.D.