5/15/14

Ben Carson re-weighs Presidential run

Ben Carson has said that while he doesn't have a plan to make a run, and would only do so if he felt "called by God." Now, he is "starting to feel it."
According to The Weekly Standard, the retired director of pediatric neurosurgery at Johns Hopkins Hospital said his thoughts about running for president have been affected recently by the enthusiastic audience he has received from across the country.
. "Over the years, there have been many attempts to get me to throw my hat in the political arena," Carson wrote in his new book, "One Nation: What We Can All Do to Save America's Future." 

"I have been offered support from around the country and tremendous financial resources if I decide to run for national office. But I have not felt the call to run," he wrote, adding that "If I felt called by God to officially enter the world of politics, I would certainly not hesitate to do so."
 in an interview this week, Carson told The Weekly Standard he's "starting to feel it. Because every place I go, it's unbelievable."
He said one woman "really touched me the other night … She just kept clinging to my hand and said, 'You have to run. You have to run.' And so many people tell me that, and so I think I'm starting to hear something"   [More]