7/1/14

Progress Notes for Patient 540463: Obama, Barack, H.

7/1/2014 I had a call from Valerie Jarrett this morning, begging me to intervene with Patient who has been wandering the nigh-time corridors of the White House emitting moaning noises while making hand-washing gestures, then pausing to examine paintings of past Presidents. " I am not worthy," he said to each. At Theodore Roosevelt he paused for longer. "I...speak....softly, but  I have no big stick. Mea culpa, mea culpa  mea maxima culpa."  My immediate reaction was that patient had been partaking of the magic weed.
 "I wiil be with you in 10 minutes, Ms Jarrett." I said, asking my receptionist to reschedule any patients. "A mild tranquilizer should have him quickly back under your control." And so it came to pass. ---Dictated by  S.H. Rink, M.D.