3/27/12

Barack Obama's Diary

Dear Diary:  Uh-oh.  Bad news. I don't mean the media reaction  to microphones picking up Dimi Medvedev  and I talking about  missiles and  the need for Vlad the Impaler to give me space.  The bad news is  about peas. More of them. 
I called Michelle this evening  and she was bubbling with excitement about  planting her fourth  White House vegetable garden.  " Wunderbar!"  I said, practicing  my German, the better to  to ingratiate myself with  that scary Angela Merkel.  Talking of scary women , I asked  Michelle if she was planting  another crop of peas.  "Of course," she said, "After that bountiful  crop last year which we're still eating." Tell me about it.  
Maybe if I lose in November we can leave those  frozen green bullets  behind for the Romneys. It's my last night in Seoul. Marv has laid out Boo-boo and my blue jammies.   A quick prayer to myself. And so to bed.