4/18/12

Barack Obama's Diary

Dear Diary: A long and stressful day:  a photo-op meeting with  students seeking jobs in Ohio and  then two fundraisers in Detroit. With  the price of jet fuel  the way it is, I'm glad that it's not  on my Visa card. Then  along comes this dog-eating Internet meme with bloggers making  jokes about  chicken poodle soup, claims that  Bo is missing and  people demanding to see pictures of him alongside today's newspaper.  Hardy, har, har. And to cap  it all a rumor has now blown up-- if you will -- about a sex tape involving a State Dept. official on a roof in Baghdad. On a roof ? This is in addition to the Secret Service  prostitution debacle.  Has everybody gone insane? How dare they smear my deservedly  messianic reputation.
David "The Ax" Axelrod has ordered a driver to bring my campaign bus to the White House  so  we can  throw  Mark Sullivan  under it when an 'internal investigation' unsurprisingly reveals that the buck [or rather,  the $47 bucks] stops with the Director of the Secret Service. Boo-boo my blankey is under my pillow, um-num-num. A quick prayer to myself. And so to bed.