4/2/12

Sarah Palin hails our Advice Columnist

Dear Cabby: I'm co-hosting the Today show tomorrow morning. I want to thwart any "gotcha" questions what should I do?  --S.P.,Wasilla, AK.


Dear S.P.  I watch da show when I'm not on an early shift. Hey, I got an  idea for ya... dere's a guy called Lennie who always hangs out  with the spectators at Rockefeller Plaza. Give him a few bucks  and a  placard that says "Take a shower Matt Lauer" . If Lauer starts asking awkward  questions, give Lennie instructions to hold up the placard. That'll  get a few laughs and a few extra seconds to think of an answer. Remember Lauer's  eyes will be moving between your legs and da teleprompter. If he  attacks, just smooth your skirt and he'll lose track  of his thoughts and you can counter attack. Here's your hotel, Governor. This ride's on me. Break a leg. --Cabby.