5/9/12

Barack Obama's Diary

Dear Diary: Woe is me. I'll say it again: Woe is me.  A felon won 40% of the Democratic primary vote in West Virginia versus my 60%. What abject humiliation for a president of such outstanding achievements.  These...these ungrateful  hillbillies who cling to their guns and religion  are blind to the wonders I hath wrought for them. I am the man who  ended the despoilation of their land , freeing their  menfolk  from crippling labor in the coal mines  to work in ...er.. to work. 
As if that were not enough humiliation for me in one day, the famed photograph of me  decisively directing all my military and Cabinet in the situation room during my brilliant, gutsy attack on Osama bin-Laden is now being said, by some, to be a composite. A composite! My defining moment in the history of the world a mere product of Photoshop. Woe is me...Woe is me. Nobody knows the troubles I've seen...