6/6/12

Barack Obama's Diary

Dear Diary: Left DC early today to fly to LA for various fundraisers, including one at the Beverly Wilshire, the kind of  luxe venue suitable for a drone ranger such as myself who decides who will live and who will die half a world away. Some people have been complaining that I didn't mark the anniversary of D-Day [when Austria invaded Finland or whatever.] What are such events, lost in the mists of time, compared to my current  magnificent  achievements such as leading  the SEALS against Osama?  
I'm told that  Governor Walker of Wisconsin  survived his recall election and Carney and  my other spinmasters are correctly portraying it as a victory for big business money over defenseless unions. I'm off to Vegas in the morning, after another fundraiser in LA. So I must retire to bed early. Marv, my trip director  and factotum  has laid out my blue jammies next to Boo-boo my blankey. I will now  brush my teethies, say my accustomed prayer to myself and slide in to bed clutching Boo-boo...Barry luv  Boo-boo...um-num-num-um...zzzzz.