7/12/12

Barack Obama's Diary

Dear Diary: A day fit for a king! A presidential briefing this morning with nothing else on my official Calendar all day. Joe  Biden is addressing  the NAACP, but some are complaining that I am taking blacks for granted, with  my presence restricted to a brief pre-recorded video appearance. The ingratitude!  I made it perfectly clear that I stand on their shoulders. What more do  these plebes expect?  A visit from me on my day off? Besides, they booed Romney, which means I can take their votes as a sure thing. I am going early to bed to recover from my exhausting day, the mantle of great power is a heavy one. I have tucked up M. and will now slide into the Presidentopedic myself, grab a hold of Boo-boo, my blankey and drift off to sleep, with the blessed sound of Romney being booed  replaying in my head. Barry luv Boo-boo um-num-num- um...zzzzzz