7/27/12

Barack Obama's Diary

Dear Diary:  Michelle is in London,  debuting her "Let's move"  campaign at the US embassy in London, drawing attention  away  from the Olympic opening towards those who really matter: we high-flying omniscient Obamas.  Meantime Mitt -- who has unjustly been gaining on me in the polls -- has  now run afoul of the flesh-eating British tabloids  whose headline-writers today produced gems like "Mitt the Twit". Oh Happy Day!   Mitt has been invading my dreams  too often, causing me to roll  painfully out of the Presidentopedic last night. Fortunately, with M away, I can sleep in the center of the bed tonight and avoid a repeat misfortune.  It's late now and time to hit the sack, pull my blankey Boo-boo from under my pillows and drift off to sleep, dreaming of Mitt sinking  helplessly in the  middle of the Thames River. Barry luv Boo-boo...um-num-num-um..zzzzz...