7/29/12

Barack Obama's Diary

Dear Diary: I am extremely peeved that MEchelle  -- in spite of already being in London -- was not invited to open the Games. She would have been far more suitable than the Queen who has never allowed me within munching distance of her corgis. MEchelle could  even have parachuted  with Me as the most dashing and handsome James Bond ever. "My name's Obama. Barack Obama" has an attractive resonance to it.  Where was I? Oh yes: The Olympics. I do watch the basketball but I don't altogether approve of the Games, because  I am an equal outcomes kind of guy... there  comes a point when you have enough gold medals. I favor the middle class, so let's award silver medals to all.   A heavy day tomorrow, credentialing some ambassadors then onwards to  the important business of the day:  a fundraiser in New York. With MEchelle still in London, all I have to share the Presidentopedic with is my blankey, Boo-boo. Here I am, Boo-boo, um-num-num-um...zzzzz...