8/12/13

Barack Obama's Diary: Beclowned

Dear Diary:  It looks as if Vlad Pootin is making it his mission to ruin our vacation. The iPresidentophone rang while  Michelle and I were having dinner at  The Sweet Life Cafe. I almost choked on my lobster when I heard Pootin's voice.  What's he calling about this time? I asked myself. "Obamavitch" he said. "I see that you were made fun of by a rodeo clown who wore a mask of your face during a bull-riding event and the crowd were laughing and calling for a bull to charge you.   "So?" I said. He continued: "It shows how weak you are, Obamavitch. If someone mocked me publicly like that  I would keep them locked up in Lubianka prison for a month." He knows how I hate being called  "Obamavitch."  It reminds me of the way  Indonesian kids used to  tease me by calling me "Little Kenyan." Bastards. But enough about me.