9/18/13

Progress Notes: Patient 540463, Obama, Barack H.

9/18/18 Patient has suffered a severe setback after learning that the GOP has announced a new  health care reform bill, cheaper and vastly more practical than ObamaCare. The three hallucinatory blind mice that he thought were following him around   morphed  into a high-kicking chorus line of visually-impaired rodents linking paws and  singing " One... singular sensation.."   I am  temporarily at a loss as to what to do with patient now that his paranoia has returned.  I was consulting with him when Vlad Putin called (Putin never misses a chance to twist the knife.)  "Obamavitch! He greeted patient loudly.  How do you like your new  meese?"
"Mouses, Vlad," patient replied. "Errr.. I mean mices. And what do you know about my mices?
"Bwaaaahh! ha! ha! said Putin.  " I've seen A Chorus Line,  Obamavitch, except I was not hallucinating."
Patient turned to me. "This is scary stuff, doctor, how does he know about my mices? "
I made comforting noises to patient and jabbed him with a shot of tranquilizer to calm the moron. I will return in the morning to reassess him. Mices?  The guy is nuts.---Dictated by S.H. Rink, M.D.