3/2/15

Progress Notes for Patient 540463: OBAMA, Barack, H.

3/4/2015: I had prescribed a vacation for myself and Mrs Rink a couple weeks ago, before the Prime Patient's escalating neuroses finally blew off the top of my head. However, it was a futile exercise as we arrived back just as Netanyahu flew in from Tel Aviv. I could tell immediately that Patient had been smoking weed. I entered the family apartment to find Patient in his accustomed state of meltdown, face down  on  the hideous brown sofa, weakly pounding the faux velvet with his fists, imploring the empty room: "Will no-one rid me of this tempestuous Prime Minister?"
Valerie Jarrett materialized. "Barry," she said soothingly, "Dr. Rink will give you a mild sedative, so you awake refreshed for the rigors of tomorrow." She gave me a knowing look and I complied, injecting a modest dose of Ativan, then retired to my little suite one floor below, on call for emergencies.---Dictated by S.H.Rink, M.D.