5/4/12

Barack Obama's Diary

Dear Diary: Tough day.  Hillary made a 3 a.m. call from China about this Chen guy who wants a free ride to the US on Hillary's plane. Suddenly I was forced into the unaccustomed position of having to make a decision.  Awkwa-a-rd. I called Joe who suggested flying  Chen to the US and abandoning  Hillary to the Chinese.  Joe didn't understand how  potentially brilliant this was. It took  my  unique perception to recognize and refine his crude concept and transmute it to intellectual gold. I will able to claim credit for my "smart diplomacy" while being able to  blame Joe if there's a screw-up, and  I'll get   a break from Hillary for a couple days.  I called in a favor from  some fawning  academics at NYU who immediately  offered Chen a fellowship. Phew! And all that before breakfast.  Pretty impressive, though I say so myself and I do.  Time now to shut the laptop, say a quick prayer to myself in gratitude for my genius. And so to bed to nuzzle my blankey Boo-boo. I wonder if  the inscrutable Boo-boo was made at a sweat shop  in China... um-num-num -um... Boo-boo always make Barry feel better.