6/23/12

Barack Obama's Diary [Part2]

Dear Diary: As promised, here's the second half of today's entry. I filled the Orlando hall with soaring rhetoric,  about this being the land of equal opportunity, but was disappointed that I did not get the ecstatic applause I expect from peons. It turned out that the Secret Service  in a fit of zealousness had  refused to let the audience keep knives and forks to  finish their  lunch, lest they show their appreciation of me  by stabbing me with the aforesaid  eating untensils.  I'll  now  have to let another tranche of illegals stay, in order to win  back Latino votes in November. I'm exhausted, time to slide into the Presidepedic and  surrender to the reassuring caress of my blankey, Boo-boo. Buenos noches Boo-boo.. Barry luv Boo-boo....um-num-num-um...zzzzz...