9/12/13

Barack Obama's Diary: Marvelous me

Dear Diary:  I am confused. I have to admit that Vlad Putin has been very deft in his handling of the Syrian situation.  But now he is saying in a New York Times op-ed that it is "extremely dangerous to encourage people to see themselves as exceptional, whatever the motivation."
 I am exceptionally exceptional, yet I am  not perceived as dangerous, or else  Assad would have immediately  handed over his chemical weapons  to my military.  I am, of course, one of the most educated people in the world, Columbia, Harvard, Maui Wowie...where was I? Oh, yes Maui Wowie. My shrink has told me that I'm forbidden my favorite weed until I have a blood test that shows that I'm free of it and can safely be prescribed an anti-psychotic that will stop my paranoia. Only then will I be free of that moose with eyes the size of saucers that has been following  me around for weeks. But enough about me.