3/30/12

Barack Obama's Diary

Dear Diary: Another long, long day. Marvin the Marvel woke me early for a hurried breakfast followed by the usual morning briefing, and then we left  for  Andrews where I climbed the stairs to AF1 with my carefully-cultivated light-footed athletic trot. We took off for Burlington, Vermont, and the first of four fundraisers in Maine and Vermont. [This is Democrat-land but gettin' a Yankee to donate  a buck is like trying to extract a tooth from a Sasquatch.]  I was back home by 10.30pm. M. and the girls are still on the West coast, raising  still more money. I  spoke briefly with Malia who was like "Vegas is totally awesome, Dad." Then I changed into my jammies, said my usual bedtime prayer to myself, closed the laptop, and so to bed and the comforting embrace of Boo-boo my blankie, who always makes Barry feel better, don't you, Boo-boo um-um-ummm...