4/12/12

Barack Obama's Diary

Dear Diary: Yikes, what a day! Jarrett, Axelrod, Carney, Michelle and even Me Myself have been in full disaster-recovery mode over accusations by a  campaign strategist who cast aspersions on Ann Romney for 'never having worked a day in her life' and therefore not understanding economics.
Heck, I have barely  worked  at all, and look the success I have had with  economic policy and totally  reversing the recession:  Brilliant... though I say so myself ...and I do. You don't often hear the word 'marvelous' used in connection  with economics. But in my case  the word is entirely appropriate.
There has been some gossip  among media hacks about my losing weight. Well, if anyone else was put on a diet  consisting largely of M.'s home-grown and  frozen sugar-snap peas they would be looking somewhat gaunt, too. Time for a prayer to myself, to shut the laptop and so to bed and the calming ministrations of Boo-boo, my blankey. Umm-num-num, Boo-boo always make Barry feel better.